Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1.Which of the following is not a Zombie movie?
- Train to Busan
- Get out
- 28 weeks later
- Warm bodies
2. Which of the following is primarily an ant-eating animal?
- Rattle snake
3. The Wright Brothers were the very first people to build?
4. Which president was responsible for freeing the slaves?
- Grover Cleveland
- George Washington
- Abraham Lincoln
- Theodore Roosevelt
5. Samuel L. Jackson starred in which one of the following Hollywood movies?
- Top Gun
- Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
- Snakes on a Plane
6. In which state of Canada is the city of Calgary?
7. Which of the following is essentially a North American snake?
- Rattle snake
- King Cobra
- Black Mamba
- Boa Constrictor
8. Which one of the following cities is the capital of the state of Alaska?
9. Which of the following is NOT a Grand Slam event?
- Australian Open
- French Open
- Shanghai Masters
10. Which of the following is an alcoholic drink?
5 thoughts on “Easy Trivia Quiz answers”
james monroe –
ayers rock –
gir forest India
Thank you very much! We will update this page.
Cool, thanks for letting us know!