What’s not to love about unicorns? They are majestic, mystical and extraordinary. Well most of them… The unicorn you are about to meet is a little bit clumsy, uncoordinated, untamed, and loves to run around causing chaos everywhere he goes. Your job is to find him in these series of images!
Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1. Welcome to the magical forest! Watch for the squirrels, they like to throw acorns at newcomers. In the meantime, can you find the unicorn?
2. What are they all staring at? Find the unicorn and run before they do something creepy.
3. Hmm… there is something very weird about this forest. Can you see where the unicorn is hiding?
4. Finally, some friendly-looking animals. Can you spot the unicorn?
5. Here comes the chaos… Our unicorn loves it! Where is he?
6. I think you’ve fallen asleep… can you see where our unicorn is in this strange dreamscape?
7. Mind your step… and don’t eat the berries! Can you see where the unicorn is hiding?
8. Sparkles the unicorn is in the forest. She is helping herself to a nice big juicy apple. The monkey grabs the apple out of her mouth and starts to eat it. Sparkles notices that there are 18 pairs of eyes staring at the monkey. Based on the information you have been given, how many animals are in the forest in this moment?
9. The unicorns: Stardust, Umo, Windthorn and Highflyer are enjoying themselves playing in the forest. They notice 8 spiders in the tree, 5 cockroaches, 7 bees, 3 deer, 4 cows and a pair of antlers behind a bush. How many legs do all the numbered creatures amount to all together?
10. Stardust the unicorn, covered a distance of 50 miles on his first trip to the forest. On a later trip he travelled 300 miles while going three times as fast. His new time compared with the old time was:
- Three times as much
- A third as much
- Twice as much
- The same
6 thoughts on “Find the Unicorn Quiz answers (version 1)”
These are all correct answers, though on my quiz everything is backwards which is not a problem. I love this website, I come here for every quiz that matters to me!
Thank you for the kind words, this is really appreciated!
P.S. if you ever don’t find answers for a quiz here, please feel free to send us the link to that quiz using this page: https://www.quizsos.com/suggest-a-quiz/
We usually upload answers within a day or two after receiving the link.
Please check this I tried many time I always get 90%
That’s because some answers have changed for this quiz; please try these answers: https://www.quizsos.com/2019/09/04/find-the-unicorn-quiz-answers-version-3/
The answer asking for how many legs of the animals in the forest is wrong. Answer is 188
They are constantly changing the answer to this question. In the first version of the quiz the correct answer was 156, then it was 184, so it seems like they have changed the quiz once again. Could you please share the link to the quiz you’ve completed?