Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1. The country of Rhodesia changed its name to which of the following?
2. Under which colonial power was the African country of Congo?
- United Kingdom
3. To which region of Europe is Otto von Bismark associated with?
4. Leopoldo Galtieri was the former president of?
5. The World War I began in which year?
6. In which year was the treaty of Versailles signed?
7. To which nation did Ho Chi Minh belong?
8. The Khmer Rouge was a regime ruling one of the following countries
9. What famous 5th century conqueror was known as «The Scourge of God»?
- Julius Caesar
- Atilla the Hun
- Alaric the Goth
10. Joseph Stalin died in the year
11. John F.Kennedy was assasinated in?
- New York
12. Adolf Hitler was born in which country?
13. In which decade did the American involvement in the Korean War take place?
14. The Khmer Rouge was a regime ruling this nation in the 20th century.