Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1.2+2, then triple that answer. What do you get?
2. Which word from the following is correctly spelt?
3. Which one is a shape?
- A balcony
- A cat
4. What is the capital of Republic of the Congo?
5. If 1=z,2=y,3=x,4=w , what is 5 equal to?
6. What kind of animal is a kite?
7. Which of the following words has a vowel?
8. How many days are there in a Leap Year?
9. In 78,543 in which place is the 8?
- Ten thousands
10. The word “cerebral” has to do with?
- Being nervous on stage
- Being a cereal eater
- Being a celebrity
- Being brainy