Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Are you ready to put your Uno skills to the test? Play this fun game to see how much you really know about the colorful and addictive game!
1.Can you figure out which card to play next?
2. What about now? Which card would you play?
3. Which is your best next move?
- A or D
- B or C
- Only B
- Draw a card
4. Your move! Which card would you play?
5. What’s the best card to play here?
6. How many cards are there in the original Uno deck?
7. What is the penalty for a player who forgets to yell “Uno!” when only one card in his/her hand is left?
- Draw one card
- Draw two cards
- Draw four cards
- Lose the next turn
8. Which statement below is false?
- A player who receives a Wild Draw Four must draw four cards and also forfeit his/her turn
- There are four Wild Draw Four cards in the original Uno deck
- A Wild Draw Four card cannot end a game
- A Wild Draw Four card is used only when you have no other cards to play
9. How many points are Reverse, Draw Two, and Skip cards worth?
- 10 points
- 20 points
- 50 points
- 100 points
10. Which action card was not part of the original Uno game?
- Wild Draw Four
- Wild Swap Hands