Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
If you think you are smart and well versed with all that’s going around you, then this quiz is definitely for you. With questions covering various aspects, the General Knowledge will surely excite you and make you go for it. Try it out.
1.How many days are there in a Leap Year?
2. What is the capital of USA?
- New York
- Washington D.C.
3. What’s the fastest bird on foot?
4. Which planet is closest to the sun?
5. Which one of the following animal eats only plants and grass?
6. Real is the currency of which country?
7. In which year did World War I begin?
8. What instrument is used for measuring body temperature?
9. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has its headquarters in which city?
- New York
10. Water boils at what degrees of how many Fahrenheit?