Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
How good are you at identifying flags of different countries? This quiz will test your knowledge on this domain. So many of the flags look similar but the geographical distances and cultural differences between the countries could be immense. Sometimes it could be a symbol found in a flag that provides cues to what the nation could be? It’s for you to find the nuances and come up with a correct answer. So start playing!
1.Which country’s flag is this?
2. Match the country with the flag.
3. Give this flag a country name.
4. Give the flag a name.
5. Which modest country flag is this?
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
6. Which exotic looking country flag is this?
- Papua New Guinea
7. This one should be easy.
8. Give this flag a country name.
- North Korea
9. Which country flag could this be?
- New Zealand
- The Philippines
10. This shouldn’t be very difficult.