Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1.Alexander the Great belonged to which of the following regions?
2. The European renaissance is associated with which country?
3. In which year was the Battle of Waterloo fought?
4. The Industrial Revolution began in which country?
- United States of America
5. The Watergate scandal is linked to which US president?
- Jimmy Carter
- Gerald Ford
- Richard Nixon
- Ronald Reagan
6. Napoleon was exiled to which of the following island?
- St. Helena
- St. Elba
- Canary Islands
7. What country was not a member of the Allied Powers in World War II?
8. The killing of which leader sparked off World War I?
- Czar Nicholas II
- Ivan the Terrible
- Kaiser Wilhem II
- Archduke Franz Ferdinand
9. Pompeii City was flattened by the ashes of which volcano?
- Mount Tambora
- Mount Etna
- Mount Pelee
- Mount Vesuvius
10. In which year did Bangladesh become independent?