Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1.This is one of the world’s most recognizable structures. Can you save Hangman and choose the correct letters?
2. Oh no! Can you save Hangman? Some people claim to have none of this when it comes to dancing.
3. Hopefully Hangman won’t end up here, a final resting place for many.
4. This creature is the largest reptile in North America.
5. Save Hangman by completing this word, meaning a deep, immeasurable space!
6. This word comes from two French words, couvrir, which means “to cover” and chef, which means “head.”
7. Save Hangman by figuring out what these words are!
- A popular tourist attraction
- A song
- An item of food
- A character from a book or movie
8. Can you save Hangman by figuring out this word?
- A, A
- A, E
- U, A
- U, E
9. William Shakespeare was perhaps the most famous one of these!
10. If you have one of these, you can legally operate a motorized vehicle.
- S, S
- C, S
- C, D
- S, C