Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
How good is your knowledge of the geography of the United States? How’s your awareness of the towns, cities, rivers and mountains spanning this immense nation spanning three time zones? If you are expert there will minor trivia associated with this subject which could be embedded in your head. Even if not, this is one quiz you will surely relish.
1.How many states border the Atlantic Ocean rim?
2. Which U.S. state does not border Canada?
3. How long is the USA_Mexico border?
- 1950 miles
- 1812 miles
- 3200 miles
- 2020 miles
4. Which of the following is the smallest river in the state of Georgia?
- Suwannee river
- Alapaha river
- Conasauga river
- Blood Mountain creek
5. Kansas City is in both Kansas and what other U.S. state?
6. Which of these is not a part of the Great Lakes?
- Great Salt lake
7. Lake Michigan borders how many U.S. states?
8. Which of the following states does not have the Allegheny mountains?
- West Virginia
9. Guess the city which is in the state that borders the largest of the Great Lakes?
10. Which of the following cities is the Northernmost?
- Salt lake City