Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Summer is here! With the sun beating down and everyone swapping out their winter jackets for summer short-shorts, it’s time to hit the beaches and work on those tans – and take this quiz, of course! This little test here will quiz you on all things summer, from destinations and sports to events and festivals. Can you prove yourself a master of the heat, a real summer aficionado? Let’s see, friend!
1.Happy summer! To kick us off, which of these months marks the beginning of the summer season?
2. Who was the performer who wrote and sang the hit song ‘The Summer of ‘69’?
- Tina Turner
- Bryan Adams
- Rod Stewart
- Elton John
3. Ice Pops were invented by an 11 year old boy! Do you know in which year?
4. The month of July is named after which famous figure?
- Pope Joan
- Thomas Jefferson
- Jesus Christ
- Julius Caesar
5. Which of these countries is the most popular summer travel destination for the UK population?
- The U.S.
6. What are the three summer signs of the Zodiac?
- Gemini, Cancer, Leo
- Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
- Cancer, Virgo, Leo
- Leo, Capricorn, Cancer
7. Mosquitos are super annoying in the summer months. But do you know how long they’ve been around?
- 5 million years
- 10 million years
- 30 million years
- 40 million years
8. Which of these beaches is the longest?
- Virginia Beach
- Cox’s Bazar
- Playa Novillero
- Padre Island National Seashore
9. Which of these things grows by 6 inches every year during the summer?
- Old Tjikko
- Tree of Ténéré
- The Great Wall of China
- The Eiffel Tower
10. Which Summer Olympic sport was active for 13 years, removed, but will be making its comeback in the 2020 Summer Olympic Games?
- Sport climbing
- Rugby sevens