Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Welcome to the game of Mafia! Here’s how it works: You and 8 characters will cycle through a series of days and nights. TWO of the characters are part of the mafia and will spend their nights trying to take out some of the other players. It’s up to you to survive these treacherous evenings by answering questions correctly and finding the mafioso. Reckon you have what it takes to survive? Time to find out!
Welcome to the game of Mafia! All of our players have gathered together and are ready to uncover the mystery – it’s VERY important you remember how each character looks!! 2 of these people are members of the mafia after all. But which ones?
1.To play Mafia, you have to swap between night and day. During the night, the mafia will secretly eliminate one of the players. In order to save yourself, you’ll have to answer this question correctly: Who starred in ‘The Godfather’ (1972)?
- Tom Hanks
- Keanu Reeves
- Marlon Brando
- Robert Downey Jr.
2. The next day has begun and it appears you’ve survived – one of the other players wasn’t so lucky. The player that’s missing, were they a man or a woman?
- A man
- A woman
3. Night has come once more. Can you survive? Here’s the question you need to get right: Where did the mafia originate?
4. The cold light of day reveals that someone is missing. A man. Let’s see…did he have facial hair or not?
- It was a woman
- He did
- He did not
5. With the arrival of night, you have a chance to turn things around. If you answer this riddle correctly, you’ll eliminate one of the mafioso: I am a brightener of days and yet I denote cowardice. What am I?
- The moon
- The sun
- The color yellow
6. Nice! We’ve found one of the mafiosa. In order to protect yourself from retribution, you’ll need to answer this question: Which of these items was NOT held by our players?
- Shoulder bag
7. The nights are almost done! Answer this question to survive the second last of them: If a game of Mafia featured 28 players and one-seventh of those players were men, how many women are in the game?
8. Only 4 players remain! We need to solve this mystery fast. Time to use that memory of yours. The man on the far left has a pocket square tucked into his jacket pocket but the lady’s arm is obscuring it. How did he display it?
- Like the man in orange
- Like the man in green
9. You have one chance to catch the final mafioso! The hidden player shares a nickname with one real-life mob boss: ‘Big Tuna’. Which famous American mobster had this name?
- Jim Colosimo
- Frank Nitti
- Sam Giancana
- Tony Accardo