Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Are you feeling lucky today? Are your fingers itching to turn the Lucky Wheel? Good news, you can turn the wheel every time you answer a question! You will be presented with a series of topics, subjects and novelty categories which you will have to pair together depending on where the wheel stops. Are you ready to play?
Let’s get started! Spin the wheel and see where it stops – then use the CLUES on the cards on the side to answer the questions correctly! At the end, we will tally up your points!
1.Answer this question to get the points on the wheel! Look at the clue cards and tell us in which country would you find these two things?
2. Look at the clues on the cards and find the singer that sang these two songs!
- Lana Del Ray
- Lady Gaga
- Sinead O’Connor
3. What are we referring to here?
4. The wheel spins again! Look at the clues to figure out which event we are referring to.
- Independence Day
5. Tricky, tricky. The wheel is trying to spin you out. What are these clues referring to?
6. Famous monuments! Where are these located?
7. What do these two words usually relate to?
8. What famous series are we referring to here?
- Harry Potter
- Star Wars
- Lord of the Rings
9. What type of fruits are these?
10. Where do these foods come from?