Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Launching in early 2019 into what’s suddenly become one of the world’s most popular gaming genres, Apex Legends was quick to make an impression. Capable of winning the heart of any gamer with its beautiful blend of gaming tropes and winning formulas we’ve seen in the likes of Overwatch and Battlegrounds, it seems like it’ll be here to stay. But how much of a master of this game are you? Have you invested enough time in the game to conquer our tough quiz? Prepare yourself, champion, the fight is about to begin!
1.Which of these games did Respawn make prior to the release of Apex Legends?
- Beyond Good and Evil
- Shadow of the Colossus
2. Which of these characters was the first new hero introduced into Apex Legends in March of 2019?
3. What do you jump out of at the beginning of a match in Apex Legends?
- A plane
- A dropship
- A helicopter
- A party bus
4. How many characters were there to chose from once Apex Legends launched in February of 2019?
5. Each match in Apex Legends consists of how many rounds?
6. One of the abilities listed below is NOT in Apex Legends. Which one is it?
- Nox Vision
- Insider Knowledge
7. Which of these drop locations is likely to have better loot than the others?
- Hydro Dam
- Supply Ship
- Water Treatment
8. How many Crafting Metals does The Plague Doctor skin for Bloodhound cost?
9. One character cannot use ziplines while their special ability is activated in Apex Legends, who is it?
10. How many players signed up to Apex Legends within its first week?
- 20 million
- 23 million
- 25 million
- 28 million