Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1.In which of the following rivers is the Piranha most found?
2. How many dots are on one six-sided die?
3. Paleontologists study one of the following things?
- Lost civilizations
4. N’Djamena is the capital of which country?
5. The following chess piece cannot move in a straight line?
6. Which of the following is not a Michael Jackson song?
- Smooth Criminal
- Earth Song
- Money for Nothing
- Remember The Time
7. Where is Mount Everest located?
- On the Tibet-Nepal border
- On the Pakistan-China border
8. The term “beamer” is used in the sport of?
9. A paper written in one own’s handwriting is called?
10. The outer layer of the earth is called?
- Outer core