Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1.What is the name of the fourth Harry Potter Book?
- Harry the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
2. What is the title of Chapter 5 of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets?
- The Whomping Willow
- The Whooping Willow
- The Weeping Willow
- The Whomping Tree
3. What does the K in J.K Rowlin’s initials stand for?
4. How many chapters are there in Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix?
5. Who was the second to open the Chamber of Secrets?
- Ginny Weasley
- Harry Potter
- Tom Riddle
6. How many words are in the book ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’?
- 200,652 words
- 190,637 words
- 156,670 words
- 170,440 words
7. Which Publisher in the UK initially published Harry Potter?
- Simon & Schuster
- Penguin Random House
8. What is a pseudonym that J.K. Rowling uses for writing other books?
- Robert Galbraith
- Anne Parks
- Joanne Rowe
- Jillian Kerry
9. 100 students are boarding the Hogwarts express! They all have allocated seats but the 1st wizard to board sits in the wrong seat. Each student then gets onto the train and takes their allocated seat if it’s available. If not, they pick a seat at random. What is the chance the last passenger will get his seat?
- 1% chance
- 10% chance
- 50% chance
- 75% chance
10. Dobby the house-elf has dropped all his socks on the floor in the middle of the night! He has 30 red socks, 22 gold socks and 14 black socks. How many socks would he have to pick up before getting a matching pair?