Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Your sister Martha has gone missing in the fishing village of Spring Harbor. Something’s not right. You feel it in your bones. She told you not to follow her, she warned you… You know you need to find her… But do you dare interfere with the CURSE?
1.You need to find your missing sister Martha. The last place she was seen was in a hotel. Look at the clues on her desk to find out the name of the hotel.
- Sea Star Homestay
- Higgins Beach Hotel
- Ocean Harborview
- Harbor Inn
2. The hotel can only be reached by train and is located at station ‘Spring Harbor’. Take a look at the timetable. The red dot indicates your position. How often do you have to change altogether?
- 3 times
- Not at all
3. The hotel is dark and weird. You appear to be the only guest. At the reception desk, you find out that Martha stayed in the southeast room. To get the key, you have to find the room number on the map:
- Room 1
- Room 2
- Room 6
- Room 7
4. You’re looking into a mirror in the hallway. In which direction do you have to turn to get to Martha’s room?
- Straight ahead
5. In the hotel room, you find Martha’s hurriedly packed suitcase, but your sister is nowhere to be seen. You notice a VHS tape, labelled “CURSE” in Martha’s handwriting. Luckily, there’s an old TV set with a VCR. Watch the video for the next clue. Where do you have to go next?
- To the hospital
- Into the woods
- To the church
- To the Spring Harbor Museum
6. To get to the forest, you have to take the ferry. The ferryman warns you not to go there. To scare you away, he charges two and a half times the normal overall fee. How much do you have to pay?
7. The forest is a tricky maze and you wander around aimlessly. You finally spot the next hint. Unscramble the word which is carved in the tree bark to find out where you have to go next:
- To the local hospital
- To the train station
- To the lighthouse
- Back to the hotel
8. The only way to the lighthouse from the mainland is through a dam. The ridge is dangerously narrow. You will only succeed if you take the right path:
9. You made it to the lighthouse! The place is creepy… It’s as if someone is watching you. The door is sealed with a cryptic lock. To open it, you must crack the code and find out in which direction the missing arrow should point:
10. You’re in! You hear a voice whispering your name. In a daze, you follow it up the spiral staircase into the lantern room. It’s empty. You step outside to the gallery and notice a message carved on the wall. It’s Martha’s handwriting! You must decipher the code! What is she trying to tell you?
- The lighthouse wants me – Must jump – I’m sorry
- Roses mix with X tulips on a lawn – X is where I hide
- Row thru syrup past the hexed tumble mustard to the slough
- Roses must wither – At dawn I hear the beacon’s laughter