Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
The world of Roblox has captured the imagination of millions of users from all over the world. Gamers young and old can create entire worlds and invent their own games – and they can even make a bit of money! Do you know your way around the vibrant platform? Let’s test your knowledge of the basics and find out whether you’re a Roblox master!
1.What was the original name of Roblox before the creators combined the words “Robot” and “Blocks”?
- Sandbox Adventure
2. Roblox has its own currency – what’s its name?
3. What is the name of the Roblox programming language?
4. In the game, there is a tool-dispensing, semi-transparent box! But do you know what it’s called?
- Tool Slot
- Item Donor
5. Do you know the title of the official series of Roblox tutorials on YouTube?
- Roblox College
- Roblox University
6. Which of the things below is a real thing?
- Wild Builders Club
- Outrageous Builders Club
- Crazy Builders Club
- Ridiculous Builders Club
7. Can you unscramble these letters and figure out what the word means? ZSWAREAJ
- The programming language
- The name of a toy maker
- The beta version of Roblox
- An item of clothing that can be bought in Roblox
8. One of these items could be purchased for R$ 100 – which one?
- Sparkle Time Fedora
- Fruit hat
- Sparkle Time Classic Eggplant
- Sparkle Time Happy Time Magic Flower Hat
9. You’re programming an infinite loop. What must you include in your code to prevent crashes?
- *hiatus* function
- *delay* function
- *wait* function
- *downtime* function
10. What constraint are welds subject to in Roblox programming?
- Weld.Part0.CFrame * weld.C0 = weld.Part1.CFrame * weld.C1
- Weld.Part1.CFrame * weld.C0 = weld.Part1.CFrame * weld.C2
- Weld.Part0.CFrame * weld.C1 = weld.Part2.CFrame * weld.C3
- Weld.Part0.CFrame * weld.C(x, y, z) = weld.Part1.CFrame * weld.C(-x, -y, -z)