Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Play this fun game and help Alice traverse the dangers of the ocean!
1.Our little turtle, Alice, has just hatched. Which path will help her avoid the dangers by the water?
2. Alice has made it to the ocean! But can you spot the unnatural danger to her life?
3. There’s plastic everywhere! If it costs $1.30 to remove a piece of plastic from the ocean, how much will you need to clear this image of it?
4. Alice sees some new turtles, but she’s shy. Can you spot her hiding in this image?
5. Babies! For females to develop, temperatures need to be above 88 F and for males, around 82 F. Add these numbers to reveal the temperature of the eggs: 2 + 8+ 24 + 36 + 6 + 4 + 2. So, are they male or female?
6. The babies are born on a beach covered in trash! If it costs $1.10 to remove a plastic bag from the beach, how much money will you need to sweep up just the plastic bags?
7. The little ones have made it into the ocean! Where would you find leatherback sea turtle nests?
8. How long have leatherback sea turtles roamed our planet?
- Approximately 120 million years
- Approximately 140 million years
- Approximately 150 million years
- Approximately 180 million years
9. The whole family is together, but their fragile world is under attack. According to statistics, what is the greatest threat to their lives?
- Plastic waste
- Warming oceans
- Entanglement in fishing gear