Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Every culture on Earth has a rich mythology which features fantastical creatures. Many have fallen into oblivion, but some have been capturing mankind’s imagination for thousands of years, and continue to do so. From ancient Sumer to the modern world of Harry Potter – how well do you know your way around these mythical beasts? Put your knowledge to the test with the following 15 questions!
1.Let’s start off easy: Can you name this magical creature?
2. This winged horse from Greek mythology was the companion of Perseus and ended up as a constellation. Do you know its name?
3. This magnificent fire-breathing beast is part of the mythology of many cultures around the globe. What is it called?
4. According to ancient Greek mythology, these human-equine hybrids were born from a cloud. What’s their name?
- BoJack Horsemen
5. What’s the name of the mythical bird that resurrects from its own ashes?
6. Capture one, and you’ll be granted three wishes. What is this type of fairy from Irish folklore called?
7. What’s the name of the one-eyed giants from ancient Greece?
8. In the Harry Potter universe, these deplorable creatures are kept as servants because of their devotion and loyalty. What are they known as?
9. Which (sometimes winged) creature has a human head on the body of a lion, and likes riddles?
10. This creature appears in the Harry Potter series and resembles a leathery bat-winged horse. Can you name it?
11. This sea serpent from Norse mythology could surround the Earth and bite its own tail. What is it called?
12. Ranging in size from dogs to bears, these ants from ancient Greece guard a hill with rich deposits of gold. Do you know their name?
13. Can you name this furry creature from the Harry Potter universe?
14. Do you know the name of this horned rabbit from Persian mythology?
- Ana Mareed
15. What is the name of this evil, shape-shifting, nine-tailed fox from Korean mythology?