Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Our world is filled with some incredible feats of human design and ingenuity. Almost all the Ancient Wonders of the World are now consigned to history, but a whole raft of new ones have taken their place. Some of them you will know and some of them you will have never heard of – but all of them we can marvel at! Shall we get started?
1.They say you can see it from space! Do you know where in the world you would find this wonder?
2. This ancient city has been around for over 2000 years! What is it called?
3. This ancient city is one of the most iconic in the world. Where would you find it?
4. The Taj Mahal is one of the most celebrated monuments in the world. What was it designed as?
- A university
- A palace
- A temple
- A mausoleum
5. These heads are famous the world over. Where can you find them?
- New Caledonia
- Easter Island
6. This palace is out of this world! Do you know what it’s called?
- Potala Palace
- The Alhambra
- Hagia Sophia
- The Forbidden City
7. This statue is a cultural icon. What is its full name?
- Christ the Redeemer
- Christ the Merciful
- Christ the King
- Christ the Savior
8. We all know this epic monument! Do you know when the Colosseum was built?
- 30-40 BC
- 200-210 AD
- 190-200 BC
- 70-80 AD
9. Can you name this stunning ancient city?
- Chichen Itza
- The Lost City
10. This is the only one of the Ancient Wonders of the World that still survives today. Do you know what it’s called?
- The Great Sphinx
- Pyramid of Menkaure
- Khufu’s Pyramid
- Great Pyramid of Giza