Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1.If there are 6 beers and you take away 2, how many do you have?
2. A farmer has 13 chickens, all but 7 die. How many are left?
3. Some months have 31 days, some months have 30 days, how many months have 28 days?
- 1 month
- 2 months
- All of them
- None of them
4. How many 2 cent stamps are in a dozen?
5. If a plane crashes on the border between the United States and Mexico, where do they bury the survivors?
- No country
- Their home country
- United States
6. How would you classify a tomato?
7. An electric train is moving north at 100mph and a wind is blowing to the west at 10mph. Which way does the train’s smoke blow?
- South West
- No direction
8. If you racing in mario kart and you over take 2nd place, what place are you in?
- 1st place
- 2nd place
- 3rd place
- 4th place
9. How much dirt is there in a hole 3 feet deep, 6 ft long and 4 ft wide?
- 18 cubic feet
- 24 cubic feet
- 72 cubic feet
10. How many times can you subtract 20 from 100?
- Four times
- Five times
- Twenty times