Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
There’s something strange going on at the old inn. Join Scooby and the Gang and see if you can piece together the clues and find out the truth!
1.The Gang has been called in to investigate a possible haunting! You’ve arrived at an old inn late at night and meet Mr. Katnipsmith. He tells you about a recent ghost sighting. Daphne points to a mysterious figure! Can you spot it before it disappears?
2. In the middle of the night, Velma hears a thump. She turns on the light and sees a ghost! Choose the right path to quickly reach Velma!
3. The ghost has disappeared behind one of the inn’s many doors. Combine these pictures to enter the correct room number!
4. No ghost! And no Mr. Katnipsmith! He’s gone missing. Daphne finds a note. Can you correctly decipher its message?
- A new love!
- Love anew!
- Look away!
- Hi welcome!
- Leave now!
- Live here!
5. The Scooby Gang leaves no mystery unsolved! Fred finds a footprint! Can you see an exact match?
6. In the morning, Scooby sniffs out a trapdoor! Choose the correct key to unlock and enter!
7. Velma finds a clue! Can you successfully complete this word!
- U, L, E, G, E, S
- O, L, U, G, E, S
- O, L, E, G, E, S
- A, L, U, G, E, S
8. The walls start to shake. Fog fills the room! There’s a ghostly wail! But you also spot a machine full of gears that seems to be creating all the spooky effects. Answer this question to stop the machine! If gear A rotates clockwise, what are the directions of gears C and F?
- Clockwise and clockwise
- Clockwise and counterclockwise
- Counterclockwise and clockwise
- Counterclockwise and counterclockwise
9. Shaggy trips the ghost! “Wait a minute, it’s not a ghost,” Daphne says. “Ghosts don’t wear shoes!” Fred points out. Find two shoes that are identical to reveal the ghost’s identity!
- A and B
- C and E
- C and F
- D and E
- B and H
- E and H
10. It’s Mrs. Katnipsmith! And Mr. Katnipsmith was controlling the machine! Successfully complete this brochure to see what the Katnipsmith’s were planning!
- A, F, G, I
- B, A, C, I
- E, A, I, C
- D, H, G, C
3 thoughts on “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Challenge answers (version 1)”
There are different questions on this quiz now just thought I’d let you know.
Thank you very much for letting us know! We’ll update the answers.
Hey there! Another version added: https://www.quizsos.com/2019/09/12/scooby-doo-mystery-challenge-answers/
Thanks for the information!