Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
With an estimated 100 million daily active players and the game developer’s valuation at an insane $5.5 billion, Clash of Clans is hands-down THE most influential freemium mobile strategy game to date. Do you know the basics of this smash-hit runaway success? This training quiz will test your knowledge of the game and is also the perfect crash course to get you ready to become a CoC master. The more you know, the more ready you are to play and become an all-time legend!
1.Let’s start easy. Which games developer created Clash of Clans?
2. How many clans are there in Clash of Clans?
- Too many to count
3. Which troop has the most HP?
4. At what Town Hall level is the minion unlocked?
5. How many gems do you have to spend to get all five builders?
6. What is the screenname of Liam Neeson’s nemesis in the 2015 Clash of Clans Superbowl Advert?
7. Is the P.E.K.K.A. a knight, samurai or robot?
- Nobody knows!
8. Supercell’s CEO is in fact not a game developer by background. What is his background?
- Mechanical engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
9. Which of the following statements about using traps is FALSE?
- Once upgraded, it is permanently upgraded
- Once triggered, it stays where it was
- You can’t deploy troops on traps even when being upgraded
- They don’t need to be triggered for your enemy to reach 100% destruction
10. As of 2016, about what percentage of the developer’s employees come from abroad?