Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
There are enemy ships lurking about and your mission is to click on the right coordinates to strike them down. At the end of the quiz you will find out how much damage you’ve caused. Are you skilled enough for the mission, Captain?
1.Let’s begin the mission Captain! Point your attention to the BRIGHTEST section of this battleship, then press the detonate button.
- Detonate – C4
- Detonate – C2
- Detonate – C3
- Detonate – C5
2. Let’s try a different tactic and get them by surprise! Point your attention to the DARKEST section and press detonate!
- Detonate – F1
- Detonate – F2
- Detonate – F3
- Detonate – F4
3. Let’s creep up on the enemy Captain, by using camouflage. On which section of the ship do you see the word RANK written?
4. How accurate is your eye sight captain? Do you think you can strike this submarine on two sections? Choose the two that are the DARKEST.
- A5, A6
- A5, A7
- A7, A8
- A8, A6
5. Baltimore is a major city with a long history and a very important seaport. You’ve just received a message from another captain in a secret code language. If Baltimore is written LMELMELME, what city is: NRNRNR?
6. The fog is rising… You need to launch a missile to strike the battleship. Turn your attention to where on the picture it says B6 and press detonate.
7. More damage has been done! Can you put Boat B back together?
- C2, G3, H6, C5
- C5, G3, H6, H2
- C2, D3, G3, H6
- C5, D3, F4, C5
8. Strike! Which scattered section is a part of the highlighted square?
9. Can you find a hidden word in this message? ODD THE MOPS WIND. What does it relate to?
- The name of a current
- A type of boat
- A famous explorer
- A part of a boat
10. Right, let’s strike this one where it least expects it! Which scattered section is a part of the highlighted square?
4 thoughts on “Battleship Game Quiz answers (version 2)”
I scored 30%
That’s weird; could you please share the link to the quiz? You’ve got to have some other version than we had
Hello bro could you solve this quiz
Hey! Here you go: https://www.quizsos.com/2019/09/13/halloween-quiz-the-cauldron-of-creep/
Thanks for the link!