Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
There’s something strange going on at the old inn. Join Scooby and the Gang and see if you can piece together the clues and find out the truth!
1.The Gang has been called in to investigate a possible haunting! You’ve arrived at an old inn late at night and meet Mr. Katnipsmith. He tells you about a recent ghost sighting. Daphne points to a mysterious figure! Can you spot it before it disappears?
2. In the middle of the night, Velma hears a thump. She turns on the light and sees a ghost! Choose the right path to quickly reach Velma!
3. The ghost has disappeared behind one of the inn’s many doors. Combine these pictures to enter the correct room number!
4. No ghost! And no Mr. Katnipsmith! He’s gone missing. Daphne finds a note. Can you correctly decipher its message?
- A new love!
- Love anew!
- Look away!
- Hi welcome!
- Leave now!
- Live here!
5. Velma finds a clue! Can you successfully complete this word!
- U, L, E, G, E, S
- O, L, U, G, E, S
- O, L, E, G, E, S
- A, L, U, G, E, S
6. The Scooby Gang leaves no mystery unsolved! Fred finds a footprint! Can you see an exact match?
7. In the morning, Shaggy sniffs out a door with a keypad door lock! Find the correct top view of the buttons on the left to unlock the door!
8. The walls start to shake. Fog fills the room! There’s a ghostly wail! But you also spot a machine that seems to be creating all the spooky effects. Count the correct number of keys to stop the machine!
9. It’s Mrs. Katnipsmith! And Mr. Katnipsmith was controlling the machine! Successfully complete this brochure to see what the Katnipsmith’s were planning!
- A, F, G, I
- E, A, G, I
- E, A, I, C
- D, H, G, C
10. Another mystery solved! The Gang heads to their next mystery. How many differences can you spot in their next ‘haunted’ house?