Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Welcome to the Animal Quiz! If you’ve always been fascinated by the wonderful world of animals, then you will enjoy this exciting quiz. From the domesticated to the wild, to the strange and the weird, find out how much you really know about the animal world!
1.What breed of dog is this?
- Great Dane
2. Watch the video and answer the question (which of the following animals is NOT a mammal?).
- A (Elephant)
- B (Horse)
- C (Stork)
- D (Gorilla)
3. Which of these food sources does the bald eagle not feed on?
4. How many wings does a bee have?
5. Which of these is not a type of shark?
- Bat Shark
- Grey Nurse
6. The Alaskan Malamute is a type of what?
- Arctic Fox
7. Do you know which Japanese breed of dog this is?
- Kai Ken
- Shih Tzu
- Japanese Spitz
8. What type of monkey is this?
- Pygmy Marmoset
- Proboscis Monkey
- Rhesus Macaque
- Hamadryas Baboon
9. There are a lot of chickens and sheep in uncle Ben`s Farm, but he sadly forget how many he has now. Only thing he remembers, there are 48 heads and 134 legs. Can you tell Ben how many sheep does he have?
10. Now it is the time for animal riddle question. Sheep snake and tiger are represent for certain numbers, are you smart enough to work it out?