11. Who painted “The Scream”?
- Wassily Kandinsky
- Andy Warhol
- Pablo Picasso
- Edvard Munch
12. Which of these two starred in the horror classic “The Shining”?
- Jack Nicholson and Shelley Duvall
- Jack Nicholson and Faye Dunaway
- Robert DeNiro and Isabelle Adjani
- Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton
13. “Where there is no imagination, there is no horror.” To which author can we attribute this wonderful quote?
- Oscar Wilde
- Dan Brown
- Arthur Conan Doyle
- Margaret Atwood
14. Can you solve this little equation?
15. Obon is a Buddhist ceremony that honors ancestors. Where is it celebrated?
- North Korea
16. In which country was the first written account of children using the phrase “trick or treat” on Halloween?
17. What popular fall festival activity did the Romans bring to Britain?
- Bobbing for apples
- Carving pumpkins
- Festivals with bonfires
- Dressing in costumes
18. Many people believe that Halloween is based on a Celtic harvest festival. What is its name?
19. Which creepy creature is the heaviest?
20. What was the name of Dracula’s sidekick?