Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Boo! It’s that eerie time of the year when creaky doors and dubious footsteps seem to linger in your presence a bit too close for comfort. Are you set for the scariest holiday? Put on a mask and take a deep breath, for your flesh might crawl as you enter the Cauldron of Creep Halloween quiz.
1.Werewolves are such hairy, rugged things. What sets off their transformation?
- Full moon
- A kiss
- Seeing other wolves
2. What type of ghost is said to have the ability to move or knock things over?
- Funnel ghosts
3. What is pictured here as a means of communicating with the other side?
- Ouija board
- Cutting board
- Waving board
- Black backgammon
4. Who wrote the original Frankenstein?
- Bram Stoker
- Vincent Price
- Mary Shelley
- Rudyard Kipling
5. Which of these films did the master of suspense Alfred Hitchcock NOT direct?
- The Birds
- The Tenant
6. Which image is different?
- They’re the same
7. What is the most commonly consumed candy after chocolate on Halloween?
- Candy apple
- Candy corn
8. On average how many seeds does a pumpkin have?
9. Which form of madness is associated with the moon?
10. Can you spot the difference—which one stands out?