Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Launching in early 2019 into what’s suddenly become one of the world’s most popular gaming genres, Apex Legends was quick to make an impression. Mixing elements of Fortnite, Overwatch, and Titanfall, Apex is seemingly capable of winning the heart of any gamer. But how familiar are you with its unique elements and characters? Have you already mastered Apex Legends? Do you have what it takes to ace the ultimate quiz? Time to separate the Legends from the meek!
1.Let’s start with an easy one: Which developer is behind Apex Legends?
- Respawn Entertainment
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
2. How many players are assigned to one team in Apex Legends?
3. At launch, how many characters were there to choose from in Apex Legends?
4. Which of these is NOT a character in Apex Legends?
5. Which of these is NOT an ability in Apex Legends?
- Nox Vision
- Insider Knowledge
6. What language does Bloodhound introduce his name in during the training session?
7. Which of these voice actors has not worked on Apex Legends?
- Mela Ley
- Shantel VanSanten
- Roger Craig Smith
- Branscombe Richmond
8. How many seconds do you have to pick your character before the timer passes on to the next player before a match starts?
- 5 seconds
- 6 seconds
- 7 seconds
- 8 seconds
9. Which of these updates increased the volume of the music that plays after a match has been won?
10. One character cannot use ziplines while their special ability is activated in Apex Legends, who is it?