Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
The ground-breaking, record-breaking, noob-crushing Dota 2 is one of the industry’s great success stories. Born from a mod and eventually supported by one of the biggest gaming companies of all time, the Dota franchise is an impressive one indeed. But there is so much to learn and master in this incredibly complex MOBA. Do you think you have what it takes to master this quiz on the topic? Can you show the world just how much of a Dota 2 hero you really are? Time to find out!
1.What is the name of the large structure that needs to be destroyed in order to win in Dota 2?
- The Argonaut
- The Ancient
- The Allfather
- The Anthem
2. Which of these is not one of the hero classes in Dota 2?
3. Now, to see how much you remember about these classes, match these heroes (in order) with their class: Shadow Demon, Winter Wyvern, Lone Druid, Wraith King, Doom.
- Intelligence, Agility, Agility, Strength, Intelligence
- Agility, Intelligence, Agility, Strength, Strength
- Agility, Intelligence, Strength, Strength, Agility
- Intelligence, Intelligence, Agility, Strength, Strength
4. What is the streak value for a player that is on a ‘Mega Kill Streak’?
5. What is a player’s respawn time set to if they die at the hands of neutral creeps?
- 23 seconds
- 25 seconds
- 26 seconds
- 27 seconds
6. What is the movement speed of Dark Willow?
7. The Swarm is an ability possessed by which hero?
8. The hero Pangolier’s ability Shield Crash has a different name in the game files. What is it?
9. When you activate a Haste rune, your speed is set to what?
- 324 MS
- 522 MS
- 590 MS
- 650 MS
10. What is the day and night vision for most Heroes?
- 1500 during the day and 500 during the night
- 1700 during the day and 700 during the night
- 1800 during the day and 800 during the night
- 1600 during the day and 1000 during the night