Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
You are a secret spy out on a special mission. Your primary objective is to retrieve a piece of stolen technology. A group of terrorists have hijacked a military transport carrying a high-tech bomb. If activated, it could cause massive destruction. The terrorists have no qualms of unleashing it unless their demands are met. Time is ticking. Government intelligence agencies have been working double-time to thwart their nefarious plans. The terrorists have no idea that their secret base has been discovered. A mission was ordered and you were chosen as the agent for the job.
You were picked among the roster of the best agents that are currently in active status. It will be up to you to get in, get the device and get out. You are ordered to complete this mission as covertly as possible. Do not engage is one of the primary instructions. Just get the bomb and do not get caught! Can you accomplish your mission and save the world? Or would you be caught and the mission would be declared a failure?
This is an interactive quiz. Make sure to read all the quiz blurbs so you can follow the story and pick the best choice that you think would help you with your task. Are you the spy the world needs? Ready yourself, Agent, you’re mission begins now. Good luck.
1.WHICH SUPER SPY ARE YOU?
- A. James Bond
- B. Black Widow
- C. Ethan Hunt
- D. Evelyn Salt
2. WHAT SPY OUTFIT DO YOU CHOOSE TO WEAR FOR THIS MISSION?
3. WHAT SPY GADGET DO YOU PICK TO BRING WITH YOU ON YOUR MISSION?
- A. a flash bomb to temporarily blind enemies
- B. a watch with small tranquilizer darts
- C. a small lighter that is a disguised hand grenade
- D. a spy belt which can taser multiple enemies
4. WHICH IS NOT A SYNONYM OF THE WORD MISSION?
5. WHAT IS YOUR CODE?
6. WHAT COLORS CAN MAKE BLACK?
- orange, blue, red
- red, green, blue
- blue, red, green
- red, blue, yellow
7. WHAT DOES ENDEMIC MEAN?
8. HOW MANY MINUTES DO YOU HAVE TO GET INSIDE BEFORE THEY SEE YOU?
- 10 minutes
- 11 minutes
- 12 minutes
- 13 minutes
9. WHICH TUNNEL WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
10. WHAT ITEM DO YOU PICK UP?
- A. metal rod
- B. screwdriver
- C. a set of keys
- D. an aerosol canister