Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Can you distinguish fact from fiction? Truth from myth? And how good is your general knowledge? This fun quiz will present you with short statements – and you have to decide whether they are true or false. Are you up for it? Then let’s play!
1.Washington, D.C. is the capital of the United States of America.
2. The sun revolves around the Earth.
3. Chocolate is bad for dogs.
4. Peanut butter was invented by George Washington Carver.
5. Japan has left-hand traffic.
6. If you have a flu, antibiotics will get rid of it.
7. Bananas are berries.
8. Albert Einstein failed at math classes.
- False – but he failed at German classes
- False – but he failed his first university entrance exam
- True – he even stayed down a year
- True – he was generally not a very good student
9. A blue whale’s blood vessels are wide enough for a human to swim through.
- True – and their heart is the size of a car
- True – sometimes whole swallowed sharks end up in the blood stream
- False – but you could squeeze through the blowhole
- False – they’re no wider than the average human’s
10. Cookie Monster’s real name is Sid.
- True – and his family name is Weisenheimer
- True – and he had a purple antecedent named Arnold
- False – his real name is Alistair Cookie
- False – Cookie Monster is his actual name
7 thoughts on “True or False? Quiz answers”
Thank you <3
You’re very welcome! Sorry for late response, your comment accidentally got lost in spam =(
Need to update this answers…
Hi! Could you please give us the link to the quiz you were solving?
Thanks for the answers
Thanks for the answers 🙂
Happy to help! 🙂