Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Something isn’t right at the old inn. Something is strange. And it’s spooky! Will you join the Scooby Gang and help them solve the mystery?
1.The Scooby Gang arrives at an old inn that they have been told is haunted. They meet Mr Jabberwock who tells them about a recent ghost sighting. Suddenly, Daphne spots a strange figure. Can you see it, too?
2. Right at midnight, Velma is startled by a thud. She switches on the light to see – a ghost! Go help Velma. Which path must you take? Hurry!
3. The ghost has escaped through one of the many doors in the corridor. To get the correct room number, you have to combine these pictures:
4. Mr Jabberwock is gone! And the ghost is nowhere to be seen. Velma picks up a note – can you decipher the message?
- A new love!
- Love anew!
- Look away!
- Well done!
- Leave now!
- Live here!
5. Velma has found a clue – but what does it mean? Can you fill in the missing letters?
- O, L, U, G, E, S
- O, L, E, G, E, S
- A, L, U, G, E, S
- I, N, E, G, H, N
- Y, C, O, S, W, F
- U, N, E, T, E, N
6. The Scooby Gang is on the case! Can you find an exact match to the footprint that Fred has discovered?
7. The night passes without further incidents, but the next morning, Shaggy finds a door with a keypad door lock! To unlock the door, find the correct top view of the numbers on the left!
8. Fog seeps through the door cracks, the floor is shaking and a spooky wail fills the room. But wait a minute! All these effects are created by a machine! To stop it, you have to count the correct number of keys:
9. Shaggy spots the ghost! But it’s not a supernatural creature – it’s Mr Jabberwock! He’s the one who was controlling the spooky machine! To see what he was planning, complete the brochure in the image below:
- E, A, I, C
- E, A, G, I
- D, H, G, C
- B, H, G, C
10. The Scooby Gang has done it again! And already they’re off to a new adventure. How many differences can you spot in their next spooky mansion?