Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Sheep or sheeps? Fish or fishes? If you fancy yourself a grammarian then take this fun 20 question plurals exam, covering regular and irregular forms, and see if you ace the test or if you still need to brush up on some grammar points! We’ll start off nice and easy and gradually move into trickier territory. So what are you waiting for? Let’s start!
1.What is the plural of this word?
2. Can you figure out the plural of this word?
3. What about this word?
4. What is the plural of this word?
5. Can you find the plural of this word?
6. What is the plural of this word?
7. Can you find the plural of this word?
8. Can you spot the correct plural of this word?
9. What is the plural of this word?
10. What’s the plural of this word?