Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
It’s the time of year to hunker down with family, friends and eat LOTS of turkey! With this perfect seasonal quiz you can discover how much you really know about Thanksgiving. Got those cranberries at the ready? Then let’s get started!
1.Why do people celebrate Thanksgiving?
- To give thanks
- To argue with the family
- To eat Turkey
- To celebrate cranberries
2. What are baby turkeys called?
3. Which is the trusted organization which provides facts on turkeys?
- National Turkey Archive
- National Turkey Association
- National Turkey Fund
- National Turkey Federation
4. Which U.S territory also celebrates “Hurricane Thanksgiving”.
- Puerto Rico
- Wake Island
- Virgin Islands
5. Where do wild turkeys sleep at night?
- In a bush
- In a tree
- In a nest
- In a burrow
6. Which traditional utensil was not present at the thanksgiving meal?
7. Do you know why cranberries were collected by the pilgrims?
- Because they looked nice
- Because they were fun to play catch with
- Because they reminded them of home
- Because they were medicinal
8. In which country did the Pilgrims live before they departed for America?
- The Netherlands
9. Which U.S. President said that the idea of an annual Thanksgiving celebration was “the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard”?
- John Adams
- George Washington
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Thomas Jefferson
10. One baby was born aboard the Mayflower during the pilgrims’ treacherous journey across the Atlantic, what was their name?