Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
You’ve been wrongly accused, and you’re now stuck in a dark cell. Are you quick-witted enough to escape? All you have to do is answer 10 questions and break out! Your eyes will be tested, as well as your wits. There’s not much time left, do what you must do – find your way to freedom!
1.You will be tasked with a series of questions which will test your eyes and your wits! Are you ready to find out if you could ESCAPE PRISON? (not a question)
2. You’ve come across a number-operated locking system. Answer this question to unlock your handcuffs. What comes next: 3, 6, 9, 12, ______ .
3. The guards change over between 10:16pm and 10:25pm which means the hallway is clear during that time. How many minutes do you have exactly to cross the yard without being noticed?
- 7 minutes
- 8 minutes
- 9 minutes
- 10 minutes
4. You’ve arrived at the cafeteria! There is a trap door in the pantry which has been covered up by an atlas. Choose the square which shows Greenland to open the door.
5. There is a strange figure in the corridor. What do you do?
- Confront them
- Start screaming
- Go back to where you came from
6. Here’s an opportunity to escape! Choose a door:
7. You’ve picked the door with this question: What is heavier: one kilogram of rocks or one kilogram of pebbles?
- They weigh the same
8. You hear footsteps behind you, could it be that someone is after you? Which corridor do you want to go down next?
9. You picked the corridor which led you here. If the guards find you, they’re going to be really ANGRY! What is the synonym of ANGRY?
10. You need to camouflage yourself. Which two colors would you use to make the color green?
- Yellow and Red
- Purple and Blue
- Blue and Yellow
- Purple and Yellow