21. Which word means something different to the others?
22. If these ropes were pulled tight, how many knots would you get?
23. If 12 out of 30 prisoners are innocent; what is the percentage of prisoners that are innocent?
24. Add all of these numbers together: 3, 7, 11, 14, 27. Is the sum even or odd?
25. You’ve made it to the next stage! Can you crack this code to move forward? If you unscrambled this word: ZILBRA, you would get a?
26. Get ready for the next question! Be careful where you step as you go through this scary basement… Remember to wait for the question. (video question)
27. Good job, you’ve made it through basement of the prison – but something fell on your head on the way out. Answer this question to test your sanity: Today is Tuesday, what day will it be three days from yesterday?
- I have no idea
28. There’s a map on the door. Identify which shape comes next to get to the last stage!
29. Nearly there! Can you crack this final code? If banana becomes ananab – then 458124 becomes?
30. Which route do you want to take? We’ll then see if you made all the right decisions!