Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
It’s been years in the planning but nearly every single one of Marvel heroes (and a sprinkle of villains) teamed up in the cinematic universe of Infinity War to defend the world. But how well did you recognize the different characters, the interweaving back-stories, and the actors behind the heroes? Only a true cinematic Marvel fan will be able to answer all 10 of these questions correctly. Do you accept the challenge?
1.Let’s ease you in with a simple one. Who is the “First Avenger”?
- Black Panther
- Iron Man
- Captain America
2. Which actor plays Doctor Strange?
- Mark Ruffalo
- Tom Holland
- Chris Evans
- Benedict Cumberbatch
3. Which fictional African nation is Black Panther a king and protector of?
4. In which film does the Black Widow first appear?
- The Avengers
- Iron Man 2
- X-Man: Days of Future Past
5. Who had the idea to initiate the Avengers to save the world?
- Peggy Carter
- Jeffrey Mace
- Phil Coulson
- Nick Fury
6. Complete this line that Bruce Banner says in “Marvel’s The Avengers” before he attacks the monster: “That’s my secret, ____. I’m always angry!”
7. Which of these is not a spell from Dr. Strange?
- The Winds of Watoomb
- The Images of Ikkon
- The Ruby Rings of Raggadorr
- The Crimson Bands of Cytorakk
8. What is the name of Thor’s hammer?
9. What do they call the A.I. that is implemented in Iron Man’s house and is responsible for taking care of Ultron?
10. What does the saying “I love you 3000” most likely refer to?
- All Marvel movies combined are about 3,000 minutes long
- Stan Lee’s mother used to say it to him as a kid
- 3000 is the name of the first prototype Tony Stark built
- $3,000 was the first payment for Chris Evans as Captain America