What’s not to love about unicorns? They are majestic, mystical and extraordinary. Well most of them… The unicorn you are about to meet is a little bit clumsy, uncoordinated, untamed, and loves to run around causing chaos everywhere he goes. Your job is to find him in these series of images!
Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
1. Welcome to the magical forest! Watch for the squirrels, they like to throw acorns at newcomers. In the meantime, can you find the unicorn?
2. What are they all staring at? Find the unicorn and run before they do something creepy.
3. Hmm… there is something very weird about this forest. Can you see where the unicorn is hiding?
4. Here comes the chaos… Our unicorn loves it! Where is he?
5. Mind your step… and don’t eat the berries! Can you see where the unicorn is hiding?
6. What about here? Where is the unicorn?
7. Can you see where the unicorn is hiding in this picture?
8. Stardust the unicorn, covered a distance of 50 miles on his first trip to the forest. On a later trip he travelled 300 miles while going three times as fast. His new time compared with the old time was:
- Three times as much
- A third as much
- Twice as much
- The same
9. The unicorns: Stardust, Umo, Windthorn and Highflyer are enjoying themselves playing in the forest. They notice 8 spiders in the tree, 5 cockroaches, 7 bees, 3 deer, 4 cows and a pair of antlers behind a bush. How many legs do all the numbered creatures amount to all together?
10. Sparkles the unicorn is in the forest. She is helping herself to a nice big juicy apple. The monkey grabs the apple out of her mouth and starts to eat it. Sparkles sees that there are 18 pairs of eyes staring at the monkey. Based on the information you have been given, how many animals are in the forest in this moment?