Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Do you think you can ace this quick 5 question flash quiz? Time to put your general knowledge hat on and find out! Ready? Let’s go!
1.How many straight edges does a cube have?
2. Which tale was not collected by the Brothers Grimm?
- Hansel and Gretel
- The Princess and the Pea
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
3. This technique, exemplified in this painting, translates from the French into English as:
- Rustling paper
- Flat reality
- Deceive the eye
- Reach out and touch
4. Of the cities below, which one is the most visited?
5. Which item was invented in the same year this country declared independence?
- The vacuum cleaner
- The laser
- The ball screw
- The pocket calculator