Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Are you in a hurry, but don’t want to miss out on a chance to test your general knowledge? This video quiz can be finished in a mere three minutes. So let’s not beat about the bush and get right to it!!
1.Let’s find out how much you know about history. Watch the video below, then click on the correct answer to the question (who was the first president of the United States?).
- A (Thomas Jefferson)
- B (Abraham Lincoln)
- C (James Monroe)
- D (George Washington)
2. Can you answer the geography question in the video? The question is: what is the capital of Ireland?
- A (Limerick)
- B (Belfast)
- C (Dublin)
- D (Cork)
3. Are you a well-versed reader? Put your knowledge to the test by watching the video below! (Complete the quote: “‘Twas brillig, and the slithy toves…”)
- A – “Drangled me with crinkly bindlewurdles”
- B – “Did gyre and the gimble in the wabe”
- C – “Religeorge too thee worled”
- D – “The luptuous dirndle did unfrack”
4. Physics is phun! Do you know the answer to the question in the following clip? The question is: beyond what point must an object be squeezed for it to become a black hole?
- A – Schwarzschild Radius
- B – Crackpoint
- C – Event Horizon
- D – Hawking Boundary
5. Granted, this video question is going to be a little harder than the others, but don’t worry. You’re a biology buff after all, aren’t you? The question is: fill in the blank: Lucy, _ _ _ _ _, Daka, Bodo.
- A – Ndutu
- B – Ötzi
- C – Miles
- D – Twiggy
- E – Yoko
- F – Mariette
6. Have you brushed up on your chemistry lately? Put your knowledge to the test with this video question. The question is: what kind of molecule is depicted here?
- A – Dopamine
- B – Enteramine
- C – Epinephrine
- D – Diethadione
- E – Noradrenaline
- F – Cytosine