Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Welcome, friends! In this quiz, you’ll be tasked with filling in the missing letters in various picture puzzles. The answers and questions vary in topic, from cute animals to musical numbers, but all of them will require a keen eye for detail. You ready to try? Let’s gooo!
1. Welcome to the Wheel of Reward! Surely you’ve played something like this before, or maybe you haven’t! It’s simple enough. (not a question)
2. You will be presented with a board with missing letters. All you have to do is fill in the missing letters. (not a question)
3. You might also notice some funny characters and pictures around the board. They’re clues and they are there to help you work out the missing letters! (not a question)
4. The game will increase in difficulty as you go along – but don’t worry we promise it won’t stop being fun! (not a question)
5. Are you ready to embark on the wheel of reward! I hear you say YES. Then click next and let’s see what the first word is! (not a question)
6. Look at this cute little one! She sure is a…what?
- Sleepy Kid
- Sleepy Kiddy
- Sleepy Kitty
- Sleepy Kitten
7. This fella isn’t as sleepy as our kitty, what is he?
- Bald Bird
- Baad Eel
- Bald Eagle
- Bald Eegle
8. This is one famous frog, but how do you write his name?
- Kermet the Frog
- Kermit the Frog
- Kermit the Knob
- Kermite the Frog
9. This kind of dog is the star of an animated Disney film. What’s its name?
- 110 Dalmatians
- 101 Dalmatians
- 101 Dalmations
- 111 Dalmations
10. This big guy is found in two parts of the world. Fill in the gaps to uncover the answer!
- Africa And India
- Africa Adn India
- Afreca And India
- Africa And Indea