Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Mary needs YOUR help in cooking up a delicious Thanksgiving meal. Can you help her choose the right ingredients to create an unforgettable feast? Answer these fun questions and find out now!
1.Mary needs cinnamon for her pumpkin pie. Which one is cinnamon?
2. Mary needs help in picking the best turkey. According to Martha Stewart, what’s the golden rule for choosing the right size turkey?
- One pound per person
- Two pounds per person
- Half-a-pound per person
- One-and-a-half pounds per person
3. Mary’s got her turkey and now she wants to make some stuffing. She doesn’t know what kind of bread to use. Can you help her?
- Cinnamon bread
- Fresh bread
- Old and dry bread
- Soft and moist bread
4. Mary’s ready to put her turkey in the oven, but she can’t remember what the temperature inside of the turkey should be when it’s done. Do you know?
5. Mary’s ready to start on her green bean casserole! The recipe calls for many different herbs. Which one would she probably NOT use?
6. Mary needs a pinch of allspice, but she doesn’t know what it looks like. Can you help her pick it out?
7. Mary’s green bean casserole looks great…but it’s missing something. What’s typically put on top of green bean casseroles?
- Sour cream
- Feta cheese
- A pinch of sugar
- Fried onions
8. Mary’s making eggnog. She needs nutmeg but isn’t sure what it looks like. Can you help her out?
9. Mary wants to make fluffy mashed potatoes. For fluffy mashed potatoes, which potatoes should Mary choose?
- A low starch potato, like russets and Yukon golds
- A low starch potato, like red and whites
- A high starch potato, like russets and Yukon golds
- A high starch potato, like red and whites
10. Mary’s Thanksgiving meal is finished! How many Thanksgiving dishes can you find in this word search?