Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Come on down to the Price is Right! Welcome to everyone’s favorite game show! Are you going to be making history today? Let’s find out how well you know the price of these items!
1.Let’s start with the Money Game. We’ve given you the rest, just select the first digit of the price of this scooter for kids.
2. Watch the video to bid on the first item (Sony 55” Class TV – what do you think it’s worth?).
- A – $5000
- B – $1499
- C – $3000
- D – $600
3. Oh la, la! A classic Louis Vuitton Handbag. We’ve given you the rest but can you find the first digit of the price?
4. What’s not to love about the new IPhone 11 Pro 64GB! Can you guess the price?
5. Which two items amount to a price over $500!
- A and B
- A and C
- A and D
- B and C
6. Bag the items to amount to a price over $15.00!
- B and A
- C and A
- D and A
- B and D
7. Hey there Cheffie! What’s the price you would expect to pay for this classy 5-piece cookware set?
8. What do you think this Garmin GPS is worth?
9. Have you got your eye on the prize? Can you pair the numbers up to get the price of this Yamaha Yet ski?
- A and B
- B and D
- G and B
- E and F
10. Is the price of this Whey Powder 900g $27.90?
- The same
- Higher by $10
- Lower by $10
- Higher by $5
7 thoughts on “Price is Right! Quiz answers (version 1)”
I was stuck on question 5 because I am doing this quiz and I was ALMOST 98% sure that “Monopoly” was not going to be over $500. I am still on #5 as I am typing this so I am going to go with instinct and say C and D instead. We’ll see what happens and I’ll post another comment…..
I scored a 90% :/ something here was not correct and also my theory was not correct. ;c
Hey! Yepp, they updated the quiz; here are the updated answers: https://www.quizsos.com/2020/01/17/price-is-right-quiz-answers-2/
B and D is not an option. Please update your answers.^_^
You are right, there is a new version of the quiz available; here are the answers to it: https://www.quizsos.com/2020/01/17/price-is-right-quiz-answers-2/
It’s like 2 wrong answers on here
It’s because there is a new version of the quiz available, here are the answers to it: https://www.quizsos.com/2020/01/17/price-is-right-quiz-answers-2/