Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
You think you know your world cuisine? If you’re a true foodie, you’ll know all about traditional cultural dishes and special ingredients. Be warned though, you might be quite hungry when you finish this quiz – so make sure there are plenty of take-outs or restaurants around you before you start! Ready? Let’s bite in.
1.Where does the pizza we know today come from?
2. It’s all in the name. Where does a baguette come from?
3. Where does Yorkshire Pudding come from?
4. Where do churros come from?
5. Where do fortune cookies come from?
6. Where does peanut butter come from?
7. Where did goulash originate?
8. Where does this yummy cake come from?
9. Where does Egg Coffee originate?
10. Which of these foods is not typically from the Canary Islands?