Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1.Let’s start you off with an easy one! In Physics, matter has three fundamental states; gas, solid and …?
2. Let’s find out how much you know about history. Watch the video below, then click on the correct answer to the question (who was the first president of the United States?).
- A (Thomas Jefferson)
- B (Abraham Lincoln)
- C (James Monroe)
- D (George Washington)
3. What type of sea lion is this?
- Galapagos Sea Lion
- Australian Sea Lion
- South American Sea Lion
- Steller Sea Lion
4. Can you answer the geography question in the video? The question is: what is the capital of Ireland?
- A (Limerick)
- B (Belfast)
- C (Dublin)
- D (Cork)
5. Here is our final question! Put your literary knowledge to the test by watching the video below then choose the answer below. (Complete the quote: “‘Twas brillig, and the slithy toves…”)
- A – “Drangled me with crinkly bindlewurdles”
- B – “Did gyre and the gimble in the wabe”
- C – “Religeorge too thee worled”
- D – “The luptuous dirndle did unfrack”