Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Are you feeling lucky today? Are your fingers itching to turn our Christmas Lucky Wheel? Good news, you can turn the wheel every time you answer a question! You will be presented with a series of topics, subjects and novelty categories which you will have to pair together depending on where the wheel stops. Are you ready to play?
1.Ho Ho Ho! Spin the wheel and see where it stops – then use the CLUES on the cards on the side to answer the questions correctly! At the end, we will tally up your points! (not a question)
2. Answer this question to get the points on the wheel! Look at the clue cards and tell us how these two names are related!
- The name of two classic Christmas desserts
- The names of two of Santa’s reindeer
- The names of two Christmas flowers
- The names of two Olympic figure skaters
3. Look at the clues on the cards in this video and see if you can answer the question! (The question is: which character from a popular children’s story is described in these three words? Stink – Stank – Stunk)
- A – Olive, the other reindeer
- B – Stick Man
- C – The Velveteen Rabbit
- D – The Grinch
4. Look at the clues on the cards and find the singer that sang these two songs!
- Lady Gaga
- Lana Del Ray
- Sinead O’Connor
5. Famous monuments! Where are these located?
6. Watch the video to answer the question! (The question is: in which Christmas song do these lyrics appear? Two turtle doves – Three french hens)
- A – Last Christmas
- B – Joy to the World
- C – Jingle Bells
- D – The 12 Days of Christmas
7. Look at the clues on the cards. Who created these characters?
- Dr. Seuss
- Roald Dahl
- Beverly Cleary
- Maurice Sendak
8. Look at the clues on the cards to get the points shown on the wheel! What types of animals are these?
9. What are we referring to here?
10. Tricky, tricky. The wheel is trying to spin you out. What are these clues referring to?