Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
It’s time to play the Christmas Lucky Wheel! Spin the wheel and answer the questions using the clues in order to get all the points. Are you ready to play?
1.Ho Ho Ho! Can you choose the Christmas treat that traditionally comes in these two colors?
- Candy canes
- Chocolate covered pretzels
2. How are these two names related?
- They are two Christmas desserts
- They are two of Santa’s reindeer
- They are the names of Christmas flowers
- They are two Christmas songs
3. Spin the wheel by clicking PLAY! (The question is: which character from a popular children’s story is described in these three words? Stink – Stank – Stunk)
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Frosty the Snowman
- Mrs. Claus
- The Grinch
4. Which singer sang these two songs?
- Lady Gaga
- Lana Del Ray
- Sinead O’Connor
5. Where would you find these famous monuments?
6. Spin the wheel by clicking PLAY! (The question is: in which Christmas song do these lyrics appear? Two turtle doves – Three french hens)
- Last Christmas
- Joy to the World
- Jingle Bells
- The 12 Days of Christmas
7. Can you figure out what type of animals these are and get the points shown on the wheel?
8. What are the clues referring to here?
9. The wheel is trying to spin you out. Can you figure out what these clues are referring to?
10. What do the clues relate to?