Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Let’s see just how many of these 10 seasonal hits you know!
Do you love your Christmas hits? Prove it by filling out the missing lyrics of these Christmas favorites. Are you ready for some festive songs to get stuck in your head? Get in the mood and play this Christmas Classics Quiz!
1.Can you complete this line from Mariah Carey’s Christmas classic?
- A groom
- A broom
2. Which band released this Christmas hit in 1984?
- The Pogues
- The Beatles
3. Who sang this classic Christmas song?
- Justin Bieber
- Britney Spears
- Chris Rea
4. Can you complete this song lyric?
5. Which Christmas hit do these lyrics belong to?
- Merry Christmas Baby
- O Christmas Tree
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
- ‘Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree
6. Which word is missing from this Frank Sinatra hit?
7. Do you know which word is missing from this Christmas hit?
8. Can you finish the lyrics to the classic carol, “Deck The Halls”?
9. What song do these lyrics come from?
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Sleigh Ride
- Frosty the Snowman
- Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
10. How many of Santa’s Reindeer can you spot in this festive word search puzzle?